Follow the LISD PD Center on social media!
Facebook: Click here for LISD PD Center FB
New to Wisdomwhere?
You must have a Wisdomwhere account to register for any of the Lenawee ISD Professional Development Center's workshops. If you need to create an account, click on the word "Logon" in the top navigation bar above our logo, then "Create Account."
To navigate Wisdomwhere more easily, please note:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox are recommended for use with this site.
- Your pop-up blocker(s) must be set to allow pop-ups from www.solutionwhere.com
to view error messages generated by Wisdomwhere.
Forgot your User ID and/or Password?
If you don´t know or remember your User ID and/or Password, please click on the word "Logon" in the top navigation bar above our logo, the under "Forget Your User ID and/or Password?" enter your email address and click "Email My Password." You should receive your login information within 2-3 minutes if the email address you entered matches the email address on your Wisdomwhere account.
To earn State Continuing Education Credit Hours (SCECHs) for classes which offer them, you must include your PIC number on the registration form provided the day of the training - credit cannot be uploaded without your PIC number.
If you do not know what your PIC number is, you can visit the Michigan Department of Education website for instructions on locating it: https://mdoe.state.mi.us/MOECS/Login.aspx
Locating an Upcoming Training
- Click on the Events link in the top navigation bar above our logo.
- Enter a Keyword if you're searching for a specific class, or leave it blank.
- Choose the Date Range you're searching.
- Choose a View By type - Event Title, Category or Month.
- Click the Search button.
Events are displayed differently depending on the View By type you choose.
- Event Title - displays alphabetically by name of the event.
- Category - displays alphabetically grouped by category (i.e., Data & Assessment, Literacy, Technology in the Classroom, etc.).
- Month - displays workshops alphabetically in the month selected, or in a "Calendar View."
Need to Cancel a Registration?
To cancel your registration for a class, please follow these steps:
- Logon to Wisdomwhere.
- Click the Modify/Unregister button in the left navigation pane.
- Click the Change button next to the class you're withdrawing from.
- Click the Unregister From Event button.
- Click the OK button to confirm the cancellation.
An on-screen confirmation message will display confirming your registration has been cancelled.
Want a Certificate of Completion?
To print or save a Certificate of Completion for any or all LISD-sponsored workshops, follow the steps below.
- Login to Wisdomwhere.
- Click the Complete button in the left navigation pane.
- Enter the date you want to begin looking at your training log, or leave blank.
- Click the View Log button.
- Locate the training for which you want a certificate.
- Click on the document icon in the far right “Certificate” column.
- The certificate can be opened or saved to file.
In the event of Inclement Weather
The LISD Professional Development Center does not cancel scheduled programs and activities based solely on school closures or an inclement weather forecast. . .multiple factors are considered before a decision is made to delay or cancel a professional development training.
- If a decision is made to cancel or delay, an announcement will be made on WLEN-103.9 FM, by 7:00 a.m. on the morning of the event, and will specify the name of the workshop.
- Individuals may also call the LISD Professional Development Center registration hotline at 517-265- 1619 after 7:00 a.m. to hear a recorded update.
Participants with Disabilities
If you have physical or dietary disabilities, please notify LISD Professional Development staff with any specific need before the workshop you are planning to attend so we have time to make appropriate accommodations. Thank you!
Secretaries - Need to Register Multiple Staff?
If you need to register multiple staff for your school district, please contact Kathy Campbell at 517-265-1619 or by email before you begin.