ARIN’s Curriculum Council workshops bring together representatives from the 11 districts and two technology centers in Armstrong and Indiana Counties in order to provide: 1) Updates from PDE and ARIN regarding mandates, initiatives, resources, tools, etc.; 2) Programs featuring external presenters on topics of interest; and 3) Networking opportunities for district curriculum leaders to share opinions, programs, activities, strategies, etc., on matters that support their work in improving student achievement.
All meetings for the 2022-23 school year will be from 9 AM - 11 AM. Dates and locations are listed below. Separate registration for each session is required.
- September 19, 2022 - In Person
- October 24, 2022 - Virtual Zoom Session
- November 21, 2022 - Virtual Zoom Session
- December 19, 2022 - Virtual Zoom Session
- January 30, 2023 - Virtual Zoom Session
- February 21, 2023 - Virtual Zoom Session
- March 27, 2023 - In Person
- April 24, 2023 - Virtual Zoom Session
- May 22, 2023 - Virtual Zoom Session