The C•CURE 9000 Enterprise Architecture is a licensable option that allows you to configure multiple C•CURE 9000 servers to communicate with a Master Application Server. The Master Application Server (MAS) provides a platform for global management of the Personnel, Video, and access security objects on one or more Satellite Application Servers (SAS) in an enterprise.
Course Description / Topics:
Upon successful completion the student will be capable of the following:
• Describing the Theory of Operation of a MAS/SAS Enterprise
• Preparing the MAS and SAS(s) for installation
• Installing Windows 2014 R2 64 bit on the MAS system
• Installing SQL Server 2014 R2 64 bit on the MAS system
• Installing C•CURE 9000 on the MAS system
• Installing C•CURE 9000 on the SAS(s) with SQL Server 2014 Express
• Configuration and Operation of the MAS and SAS(s)
• Describing Synchronization, including conflict resolution
The Enterprise Architecture - Applications Servers course is intended for technical partners who will design, install, configure and maintain an Enterprise Architecture (Applications Servers) on the end-user security system.
The people attending this course would typically be supervising and supporting the personnel that attend the Installer/Maintainer course. This is not an End-User or Sales course.
This course is a certification course.
Enterprise Architecture – Level 3
Successful completion of the C•CURE 9000 Advanced Integrator course.
Microsoft Networking Essentials or equivalent.
Installing of SQL 2014 and 2016.
Attendees must be approved Software House Integrators.
A certificate of completion is given to each participant.