Instructor led course is an ideal way to launch your everRun implementation, and will create a foundation for your implementation decisions.
Session with interactive discussions and step by step Setup & Configuration by a certified and experienced instructor. We will guide participants in installing and configuring the fundamental components of everRun Enterprise environments, as well as review common troubleshooting scenarios.
Course Description / Topics:
At the end of the course, you will be able to:
• Understand everRun virtualization concepts
• Describe hardware and software requirements for the everRun Enterprise environment
• Detail redirection concepts, including network and storage redirection
• Plan, install and configure everRun Enterprise environments
• Use everRun utilities to monitor and manage your environments
• Detail how to harvest logs
• Understand system upgrades and applying hotfixes
• Identify common troubleshooting issues.
Successful completion results in certification at the Stratus everRun Enterprise .
2 days (fast-paced)
Senior personnel responsible for the design and implementation of the end-user security system.
The people attending this course would typically be supervising and supporting the personnel that attend the Installer/Maintainer course.
This is not an End-User or Sales course.
Successful completion of the C-CURE 9000 Installer/Maintainer Course (AC9001).
A working knowledge of networking concepts and practices .
Attendees must be approved Software House Integrators.
Microsoft® Windows® Server system administration experience
A certificate of completion is given to each participant.