This in person course is an ideal way to launch your everRun extend implementation, and will create a foundation for your implementation decisions.
This class will be conducted in person in a physical classroom. Conducted by a certified and experienced instructor, we will guide participants in installing and configuring the fundamental components of everRun Extend environments, as well as review common troubleshooting scenarios.
Course Description / Topics:
At the end of the course, you will be able to:
• Understand everRun extend virtualization concepts
• Describe hardware and software requirements for the everRun Extend environment
• Detail redirection concepts, including network and storage redirection
• Plan, install and configure everRun Extend environments
• Use eveRun extend console to monitor and manage your environments • Understand system upgrades
• Identify common troubleshooting issues.
Successful completion results in certification at the Stratus everRun extend .
2 days (fast-paced)
Senior personnel responsible for the design and implementation of the end-user security system.
The people attending this course would typically be supervising and supporting the personnel that attend the Installer/Maintainer course.
This is not an End-User or Sales course.
Successful completion of the C-CURE 9000 Installer/Maintainer Course (AC9001).
A working knowledge of networking concepts and practices .
Attendees must be approved Software House Integrators.
Microsoft® Windows® Server system administration experience
A certificate of completion is given to each participant.