This release includes a few improvements and bug fixes.
- Locations have the option to include a link to an external map site. We’re now using Google Maps instead of Yahoo Maps.
- You can now include Driving Directions in a confirmation or reminder message template.
- The text of a registrant broadcast email is now available in the Email Queue Summary report. We’ve added Created By/Updated By details to the bottom of the email details page.
- The district summary report now has the option to include registrants that have not been marked attended.
- The Event Category, Sub Category, Primary, and Secondary Reg Forms, Contact Name, and Confirmation Message dropdowns are now searchable.
- The session unit type dropdown is now searchable.
- The session title has been added to the Search Results as Sessions page.
- The Sub-Area of Interests form showed the option to include the interests on a public menu when adding a new interest, even if your site wasn’t configured to use interests as a side menu.
- The "Days to Complete" field disappeared when adding a credit type to an online session.
- Extension Granted (for completing an evaluation) was defaulting to yes when registering someone on the admin side for an online session with an Auto Attendance Code.
- Master No Credit sessions for conferences no longer require an instructor.
- Event Areas of Interest are now available in Custom Reports.
- A registrant’s Event Details page for an upcoming event didn’t show the session’s scheduled dates and times.
- Registrant Broadcast Emails sometimes didn’t return registrants when searching by an event name.
- The registrant broadcast Email Queue Summary now uses your local time zone to show when an email was sent.
- The public search Results as Sessions showed the registration start date instead of the session start date for online sessions.
- Uploaded Document changes are now logged in the system log.