This release includes a few improvements and bug fixes.
- Added Created By & Updated By details to the new event maintenance page.
- Added a NOT LIKE option to the Custom Report module. This will let you exclude results that match your search terms.
- Attendance Sheet Modifications
- Added the option to insert a line of text at the top of the page.
- Added the option to hide the SCECH sections that are displayed by default for Michigan customers.
- Details pertaining to cost are hidden if the session has no cost.
- Details pertaining to the waiting list are hidden if the session has no one on the waiting list
- Team Registration
- Fixed a problem with team members being placed on waiting lists.
- Fixed a problem with duplicate registrations being created when a seat was reserved for a specific registrant.
- Accessibility issues
- Changed the text for a registrant’s in progress link from Inprogress to In Progress.
- Removed link titles that matched anchor text. This duplication is redundant to screen readers.
- Removed link to the footer email address when there is no text to link to.
- Registrants are now notified of prerequisite requirements if they sign in after selecting event and session options.
- Inactive registrants are now prompted to reactive their account when they sign in after selecting event and session options.
- Inactive Locations were not displayed when editing a session and the session couldn’t be saved without selecting a new location.
- The System Status Report event count didn’t separate the counts for inactive versus storage events.