This release includes a few improvements and bug fixes.
- We now prompt users to reactivate inactive registrants when registering them on the admin side.
- The registrant’s completed events log is now defaulted to display all the records in a single page for easier printing and totals.
- The cost of registrations has been added to the Admin view of the completed event log.
- Added a Report link to Registrant profile list page. This will allow you to generate a report on all registrant’s records in the system.
- Registrants were able to unregister after the cut-off even though the button appeared to be disabled by clicking the button repeatedly.
- There was an error displayed on the attendance page after adding an event with the redesigned event page.
- The Google & Yahoo calendar links did not work if the event title had a special character.
- Registrants were not being redirected to profile page when time to renew registrant information if they chose an event & session before logging in.
- The calendar view and months were missing from the advanced search option “View By Month”
As always, we value your feedback. If you have suggestions about how we can improve or streamline the software, please don't hesitate to let us know.