Narrowing the Achievement Gap - MESA
Target group: Active STEM Explorer advisors in SVVS.The summary product will include a semester plan for each STEM Explorers program based on
data and information learned during the STEM Explorers Annual Kick-off, Feeder System and building meeting, and professional development provided by individual education out-reach
partners, and other professional development opportunities selected by advisors. The product will be a template that requires the information listed below:
- Advisor, school, grade level
- Date and length of time program meets
- Summary of each project/activity completed that includes an evaluation of the effectiveness of the project that includes both advisor, EO if applicable, and student opinions about the classes. Evaluation should include suggested changes.
- A list of each education out-reach partner (EO) that assisted with the project and the EO´s
degree of their involvement. CU student mentors are also considered EO´s.
- When appropriate, measurement of student achievement should be recorded and
summarized. Attitudinal surveys may also be used.