Target group: One grade level team from Mt. View Elementary and one grade level team from Mead ElementaryCoordinator and one grade level team will meet weekly to learn about, integrate, and implement STEM in the standards based classroom. Topics will include:
- Creating a STEM vision, mission and goals for the team
- Develop understanding / use of specific STEM strategies and practices
- Create growth mindset in their students and themselves
- Teams will have access to books and other resources to help develop an understanding of STEM practices and philosophies and how to implement them to increase personalized learning.
- Coordinator will support implementation through observation, co-teaching and/or modeling of the teacherís choice of STEM lessons that are a part of the unit, followed by reflections of the lesson and unit as a whole.
Instructor led sessions
(To Register, or for more information,
click on a start date.)
||To be announced