October 22, 2018
Location: Ottawa Area ISD-Educational Services Building
Gather with fellow educators to hear TED-Style talks and
presentations focused on Evidence-Based Practices.
Sessions include (and are subject to change):
- Implementing Evidence-Based Practices with Fidelity
- Numeracy: Number Talks (Grades 4-8)
- Early Literacy: SEEDS Model
- Inclusive Classroom Profile
- Pre-service Observation Instrument for Special Education
- Read & Write: Google Chrome Extension - Teacher feedback
on a pilot with 7th - 8th grade students
- Student Presenter: AAC (Dynavox)
Dr. Steve Goodman, MIBLSI Director
Dr. Paula Lancaster (GVSU)
Sophia D’Agostino (Hope College)
and a Student.
Targeted audience includes Educators, Paraprofessionals, Related
Service Providers, Administrators, and Student Teachers.
Snacks and beverages provided. There is no charge for this
event. Bring a friend!
If you have questions, please contact Amy Kestner at 616-738-8940x4021 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Instructor led sessions
(To Register, or for more information,
click on a start date.)
||Educational Services Building - OAISD