This course is open only to Bellevue CSD staff.
• Participants will learn how to increase student engagement in their classroom, along with utilizing strategies for creating a classroom environment inviting to students and their perspectives.
• Participants will recognize the importance of creativity in both students and in themselves when learning, and therefore create positive learning environments for students which are based on student interests and real/relevant learning opportunities.
• Participants will value the aspect of “creativity” in both their students, and themselves as educators.
• Problem-Based Learning and Growth Mindset principles will be integrated into the course as a familiar connecting concept.
• Participants will develop their own self-analysis of their teaching and how to improve it for the benefit of student learning
Instructor: Tom Meyer
Session Number: 7371
Dates & Times: see syllabus
Location: Bellevue Schools
$35 for 1 Relicensure credit
free for audit/no credit
This course is not offered for Drake graduate credit.