This session has been cancelled.
• Construct an understanding of student engagement from its components
• Become familiar with the research and evidence base for student engagement
• Reflect on the current state of student engagement in their classroom
• Learn how student choice, student voice and feedback strategies support student engagement
• Develop a 100 Day Student Engagement Action Plan to communicate, implement and monitor student engagement strategies in their classroom
• Understand how a focus on student engagement in the classroom supports the Iowa Core, MTSS, and the Iowa Teaching Standards.
Instructor: Sally Rigeman, PhD
Dates & Times:
5/1/15, 5/13/15 @ 4:30 - 8:30 pm
5/2/15 @ 8:00-4:00 pm
Registration closes 4/19/15.
Location: Mississippi Bend AEA, Bettendorf
$180 for 1 Drake graduate credit
$110 for 1 Relicensure credit
$60 for audit/no credit option